FESTUNG AKTIV! 2017 - Outdoor festival
for all fans of mountain-, bike & slackline sports
Youg slackliners above the Elbe valley - new highline record!
Young slackliners from Leipzig and Dresden will walk on an extremely long and exposed highline - 65 metres from Lighting Oak Plateau to King's Nose. Slackline Dresden e.V. on TV
"Dancing with his bike"
BMX Flatland World Champion Dustyn Alt presents top-class cycling acrobatics in front of the Old Armoury (Altes Zeughaus).
World class slackline show
Lukas Huber, one of the world's best trickslackers turns breathtaking somersaults on the slackline. Take part in his slackline-workshop and try yourself to keep the balance!
Spectacular trial show at parade ground (Paradeplatz) with Sebastian Hopfe & Thomas Helbig from Dresden.
Activities to take part, try out and test
For courageous and curious people... just try youself!
- "Flying Fox" – ride the surely most spectacular temporary steel cable slide of Germany!
- low ropes course
- slackline area with workshop
- archery & biathlon simulator
- boating in the parc cistern
- special guided tours to the giant barrel cellar
Free from giddiness... up and down the fortress walls!
- abseiling from the fortress wall
- supervised climbing in Abratzky's chimney
- tree climbing
For active an creative kids... crafting, biking, diving!
- workshop for handicrafts from natural materials
- bike parcours for children
- adventure playground with pony riding, children's zoo, campfire and baking twist bread
- Activity area of the National parc Saxon Switzerland
- fortress beach with lawn, bar and pool to try dives
Opening hours / Admission fees
including all activities, shows, the use of the lift and admission to all exhibitions
Adults 17 €, Concessions 12 €, Family ticket 34 €
children in families have free entry
9 a.m. - 6 p.m., acticities and shows starting from 10 a.m.
Getting to Fortress Koenigstein
Königstein Fortress is located approx. 35 km south-east of Dresden and can be reached by almost any means of transport. More...
There is a courtesy train from the town of Königstein and from the car-park.