Welcome back to Königstein Fortress
Thanks to low incidence rates Königstein Fortress is allowed to open the gates for visitors. You don’t need a corona test to visit us!
We recommend to book your ticket online in advance in order to fill in the digital registration form!
Our local cash desks are open – if you buy you ticket here, you have to fill in a registration form at the entrance.
Daily 9 – 18 | last entrance: 17 o’clock
In case of questions about online tickets, please contact our information office: email@example.com | Tel: +49 35021-64607.
Prolongation of the validity for annual tickets and SchlösserlandKarten
We prolongate the validity of annual tickets that have been elapsed between 2 November 2020 and 1 June 2021 for seven months. The cash desks will manage the prolongation automatically. This applies also to SchlösserlandKarte until further notice.
- No audio-guides, no guided tours, no water production in the Well House, no educational programmes
- Media stations are in a reduced no-touch mode or switched off, except in the special exhibition
- The museum shop is open – constrained tot wo persons or one family at the same time
- Only snacks to go outside by the fortress gastronomy
- Cancelled events are no longer in the online event calendar. Please inform yourself on time.
Please ask also our local fortress staff.
Subject to changes.
Distance and hygiene rules
Fort he re-opening of Königstein Fortress after the closure due to the Corona pandemy, the rules of current sächsische Corona-Schutz-Verordnung apply.
- No entrance for persons infected with Covid-19, contact persons and persons with symptoms of a cold
- A distance of at least 1.50 metres from other persons must be maintained
- Ticket purchase and contact tracking exclusively by pre-booking in the online ticket shop
- Wearing a mask (FFP 2 or medical mouth protection) is recommended on the whole fortress plateau and compulsory inside the buildings and at marked places.
- The elevator transports only visitors with mobility handicaps and families with buggies (max. 4 persons with mouth protection, plus lift man)
- Constraints of the number of persons in the single building (see postings)
- Adherence of the hygiene standards for disinfection