Aktualne zasady zwiedzania Twierdzy Königstein
Thanks to lower incidence rates Königstein Fortress is allowed to re-open for its visitors.
For the moment*, the following rules are valid for a visit:
- Visit of Königstein Fortress only with pre-booked online ticket (time booking and possibility of contact tracking)
- A negative, official and current (not older than 24 hours) corona test must also be presented at the time of visit (Exception: completely vaccinated or recently recovered persons). We recommend the local costless testing facilities in Königstein city.
Daily 9 – 18 | last entrance: 17 o’clock
Online time tickets
You can purchase the entrance tickets only in our online ticket shop at the regular entrance fees.
Our local cash desks are closed at the moment!
Also, holders of annual tickets, SchlösserlandKarte und vouchers as well as children less than 16 years old and companions of disabled people have to book a 0 € online ticket. At the entrance, you need to show the valid annual ticket, the SchlösserlandKarte, the voucher or the certificate of disability.
To regulate the stream of visitors, you need to choose the wished time for the visit of the fortress:
- Morning: 9 – 13
- Afternoon: 13 – 17
The booking is no reservation but a firm purchase.
This applies also for the 0 € online tickets. If you buy the ticket and do not take date and time, the ticket fee cannot be returned. The change to another date is not possible.
As the situation is still uncertain, you can book tickets only few days in advance at the moment.
In case of questions about online tickets, please contact our information office: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +49 35021-64607.
Prolongation of the validity for annual tickets and SchlösserlandKarten
We prolongate the validity of annual tickets that have been elapsed between 2 November 2020 and 1 June 2021 for seven months. The cash desks will manage the prolongation automatically. This applies also to SchlösserlandKarte until further notice.
- No audio-guides, no guided tours, no water production in the Well House, no educational programmes
- Media stations are in a reduced no-touch mode or switched off, except in the special exhibition
- The museum shop is open – constrained tot wo persons or one family at the same time
- Only snacks to go outside by the fortress gastronomy
- Cancelled events are no longer in the online event calendar. Please inform yourself on time.
Please ask also our local fortress staff.
Subject to changes.
* until a stable incidence of less than 35 new infections a week per 100,000 inhabitants is achieved in the rural district of Sächsische Schweiz-Osterzgebirge (State: 1 June 2021)
Submission of a current and official negative SARSCoV2 testing result
or proof of vaccine protection / recovery
- Testing result by an official testing station or due to an operational test
A local supervised test is not possible!!
Self declaration is not possible.
- “current” means: not older than 24 hours
- Tests of a validity of 48 hours or similar are not accepted.
- Next rapid testing facilities:
- Treffpunkt Königstein
Montag: 8.00 bis 12.00 Uhr
Dienstag: 13.00 bis 17.00 Uhr
Donnerstags: 8.00 bis 12.00 Uhr
Hinweis: Es ist keine Anmeldung erforderlich. Bitte planen Sie eine Wartezeit ein.
Familienferienstätte St. Ursula Naundorf
Sankt-Ursula-Weg 24, 01796 Struppen/OT Naundorf
Telefon: (035020) 756 100
Mo bis Fr 7.30-9.00 Uhr / Mo und Fr 16.00-17.30 Uhr
Königstein - Frank Nuhn Freizeit und Erlebnislandschaften
Am Alten Sägewerk 3a, 01824 Königstein
Sa und So: 09:00 - 11:00 Uhr
- Treffpunkt Königstein
- No obligate testing for
- Children less than 7 years old
- Persons with complete vaccine protection
(second vaccination needs to date back 14 days min., proof by vaccine certificate or vaccine passport)
- For recovered persons
(infection needs to date back 28 days min. but 6 months max. Proof only by positive PCR testing result or a medical certificate about the infection; quarantine note without note towards a positive PCR test is not sufficient!)
- For recovered persons with one vaccination (vaccination needs to date back 14 days min., proof by vaccine certificate or vaccine passport + positive PCR testing result)
- These original proofs need to be shown on our entrance.
Distance and hygiene rules
Fort he re-opening of Königstein Fortress after the closure due to the Corona pandemy, the rules of current sächsische Corona-Schutz-Verordnung apply.
- No entrance for persons infected with Covid-19, contact persons and persons with symptoms of a cold
- A distance of at least 1.50 metres from other persons must be maintained
- Ticket purchase and contact tracking exclusively by pre-booking in the online ticket shop
- Wearing a mask (FFP 2 or medical mouth protection) is recommended on the whole fortress plateau and compulsory inside the buildings and at marked places.
- The elevator transports only visitors with mobility handicaps and families with buggies (max. 4 persons with mouth protection, plus lift man)
- Constraints of the number of persons in the single building (see postings)
- Adherence of the hygiene standards for disinfection