Exhibitions in the Garrison church
Documentation of the history
originally Romanic castle chapel;
first garrison church in Saxony (1676);
formally reopened in 2000 following extensive reconstruction work
April to October: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
on the day of prayer and repentance and
on the Advent weekends: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
otherwise a view through the door into the church interior is recommended