From the 18th century, there was a hospital building here. In 1878, the old building was replaced by a garrison hospital with 24 beds, a kitchen, and a laundry. In 1907, it was converted into a convalescent home and in 1921 into a health resort for members of the Reich defence. During World War II, from 1939, it accommodated officers and generals who were prisoners of war. At the time of the juvenile detention centre (1949 - 1955), the kitchen and the dining hall were here. From 1955 to 1990, it was used as a restaurant. Currently, the building is vacant.